For those of you using NORVAX...

If you're paying for the site every single lead should come to you. If you're not licensed in the state that matches the quote you should still have the opportunity to deal with the client. I assume there's language buried deep in the contract you sign that states they own the site and anything the site generates.

geez oh man - thats lousy. I will have to check my quote engine contract. Thanks for the heads up John!

I had the same thing happen Somarco!

The girl who did some design work on my website filled out the norvax quote request form online and got contacted by several different companies and agents. They tried to peddle her a discount plan and she almost bit on it.

I am in Colorado and she lives in Wyoming. I called my sales rep at Norvax and he said any state you're not licensed in where someone fills out your quote request form gets automatically sent elsewhere. You will NEVER see the lead at all....They do pay you $3.00 for the lead though.

I was pretty irate though when I first found out!

K-dub - ok, I just went to your site and put in a quote for myself in Maryland. Here's what I got. If I was paying a montly fee for this I'd be upset. First of all they're double-dipping - money from you for the site then selling it to who knows how many other agents.

Also, at bare minimum you should also get the lead. I could be a referral from one of your clients. You could have commission sharing arrangement from a broker in Maryland. This is definitely someone to discuss with Norvax.

coloradoqe0.jpg

Well it didn't take long for the spam fest to begin. It's interesting for Netquote to thank for using their online quote service. And by the way, I'll definitely be having fun with this today. Let's see what our crack brokers recommend for my family and I won't lie about health. I have one pre-ex condition, my wife has 2 and wants to have another baby. Let's see what the recommendation is.

spamff5.jpg

spam1ky1.jpg

spam3xa0.jpg

Last edited:
I am still getting calls from my adventure into the lead jungle a week ago. Now they are resorting to autodialers with a pre-recorded messsage telling me they have processed my application and I MUST call before midnight to take advantage of their special offer.

Sorry, I already have a set of steak knives.

I am still getting calls from my adventure into the lead jungle a week ago. Now they are resorting to autodialers with a pre-recorded messsage telling me they have processed my application and I MUST call before midnight to take advantage of their special offer.

Sorry, I already have a set of steak knives.

Internet leads are scum.

I'd rather hire telemarketers and generate appointments with an exclusive lead that know one else has....you come out ahead in pricing anyway.

You can contract through Jami - $15 per hour with 2 leads per hour guaranteed = $7.50 per lead. Why anyone would pay for shared leads at the same price boggles my mind - especially when telemarketed leads are 100% small business owners. My average volume is $4,200 and I can't remember the last person I signed up under 40 years old.

Mike Golden from the 12th to yesterday has turned in $37,872 in volume - $18,936 per week. His per deal AV is $4,010. He's 100% telemarketed leads and $3,700 a week ain't a bad living and that's just Assurant. He also cross-sells life and it writing a disablity case I think today.

Last edited:
John,

Keep us posted on what is being recommended! I have a call into Norvax right now to try and get some more clarification.

Back