Tips for Building Trust With Your Insurance Website (Video)

Aaron_4SIGHT

Guru
100+ Post Club
My "20 Cups of Coffee" video series continues. I thought I'd share this video on building trust through your website. This is so important and often forgotten, so take a minute to watch the video.

You'll find a new video every weekday on my blog, blog.agentmethods.com.

Thanks!

Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good video Aaron.

I differ with you on one small issue however. I don't think that you should put your email address on your website.

If you do you will get tons of spam.

You can get around that by using a server side script that will allow the visitor to contact you by completing a form on your site.

You can't use a client side script like JavaScript, the email address will be just as visible to the bots as it would be if you put it in the regular body text.

Alston, I have my email listed on my site and have rarely gotten any spam from it. but of course, I only get a fraction of the traffic you get. I also have a "contact" form similar to what you're talking about but no one ever fills it out. it's feast or famine for me... they either fill out a quote request form or they leave.

I did however have to take my email off of any ads I have placed. once I removed the email from the ads and replaced it with quote forms, my spam went away.

Aaron, I hadn't been to your site in a few days. I really liked videos 19-23. good job!

Last edited:
Alston, I have my email listed on my site and have rarely gotten any spam from it. but of course, I only get a fraction of the traffic you get.

Once you start getting spam it will be too late. You will never be able to turn off the faucet once the water starts flowing.

You don't have to get much traffic to start getting on the spam lists.

And if you can't trust a spam filter to filter out all the crap. Every once in a while you will get a client email that gets labeled as spam.

Back