Very Satisfied with Agent Methods

I just wanted to let agents know (and I received no compensation for this review) about my great experience with Agent Methods run by Aaron Kassover.

He took the time to answer my emails and calls, and his staff helped me with my domain and hosting issues.

It took me a day to set up (including the content), and at first I was overwhelmed with the options, but little by little I put together all the content from their customizable library of content. There are a ton of pictures to choose from, an option for my blog feed, and I even figured out how to set up google analytics for the site.

Now I can go back in and customize the content for my keywords, and I should be done with everything, minus the continual blogging for search engine rankings and display of expertise.

I highly recommend their service, I got done in one day what I thought would take months to accomplish, not to mention I won't have to outsource anything on odesk!

Aaron,
the 100 in 100 video series you did a couple years ago was phenomenal. Ever thought of doing another series? A lot has changed since then.

JP, give us a call at 1-800-683-0107 and we can answer all of your questions.

Thanks,

Aaron

Why not answer his question here so that other agents on the forum will know the answer too..... ???

What about the content and the theme/design? Is the source code yours to take with you if you stop the $60/m service?

Last edited:
Why not answer his question here so that other agents on the forum will know the answer too..... ???

What about the content and the theme/design? Is the source code yours to take with you if you stop the $60/m service?

I guess he doesn't want to tell the whole forum....

JP, give us a call at 1-800-683-0107 and we can answer all of your questions.

Thanks,

Aaron

Uh oh, this is a HUGE red flag. Why can't you answer the question here on the forum? Something to hide?

----------

I came back from Breakfast this morning to find my first lead in my inbox, totally unexpected!!! Family Dental Lead.
Family dental lead? Last I remember of your continuing saga, you were the cold door-knocking FE champion of inner city Cleveland. Change of focus?

Latest posts

Back