Vistaprint Website Builder Sucks! IMO

mmaedelins

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey Everyone,
I'm currently still in my 30 day trial with Vistraprint Web Builder and I'm now in the process of finding another site to completely rebuild my website! Within the last 30 or so days of having my website, I've had nothing but issues....I had almost 100 facebook likes, and they all disappeared; I can't seem to publish the page whenever I want because they seem to always have technical issues, etc. I've had to call customer service several times to get issues resolved and they always say they will look into it, but then I get an email a few days later saying the issue was resolved but it actually isn't resolved. So, if you are thinking of paying for a Vistaprint Website, don't. At least in my opinion, it's been nothing but a hassle!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any suggestions for website builders that are easy to use, provide the domain name and hosting for cheap? I was only paying $6.25/month for vistaprint and I'm kinda looking for the same price range.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
WordPress is where it's at. Probably a little more work, but you're looking at closer to $5/month plus the domain for $10/year at expertsrs.com. I'm planning on offering them soon, but haven't worked out the plan or pricing just right yet.

Hey Everyone,
I'm currently still in my 30 day trial with Vistraprint Web Builder and I'm now in the process of finding another site to completely rebuild my website! Within the last 30 or so days of having my website, I've had nothing but issues....I had almost 100 facebook likes, and they all disappeared; I can't seem to publish the page whenever I want because they seem to always have technical issues, etc. I've had to call customer service several times to get issues resolved and they always say they will look into it, but then I get an email a few days later saying the issue was resolved but it actually isn't resolved. So, if you are thinking of paying for a Vistaprint Website, don't. At least in my opinion, it's been nothing but a hassle!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any suggestions for website builders that are easy to use, provide the domain name and hosting for cheap? I was only paying $6.25/month for vistaprint and I'm kinda looking for the same price range.

Thanks in advance!!

Hit Up Red Blooded American...His people will take care of you

I don't know much about building sites as well, but from what I do know, you can get a wordpress theme for free and take your time to build it.

Or, you could probably get a nice site than you have for free at wix. They have beautiful templates if you just looking for an attractive website. Very simple and great looking sites.

There are a few people here though that can give you better advice once they see the thread. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back