Website Design

steveadlman

Guru
100+ Post Club
Has anyone had James Martin of Intro Flare build their agency's website? If so please let me know if you were pleased and would you recommend him. I am considering letting him build my agency's website.

I realize that this thread is more than two years old but thought I would use it since it addresses Intro Flare services out of California. The owner James Martin designed my site several years ago and has made my requested changes promptly. He was a good communicator.

However, I am having great difficulty contacting him now. Emails are returned with auto-responders, suggesting to call his office phone number. Then his office number goes to voice-mail and after leaving my messages, no one returns my calls. His cell phone listed within the signature block on his website is "no longer a working number" and his LinkedIn profile is gone.

Another agent alerted me to this today. He has several websites with Intro Flare and he's experiencing the same problems connecting with him.

Does anyone know what is going on with James Martin and his Intro Flare Company? Thank you.

I realize that this thread is more than two years old but thought I would use it since it addresses Intro Flare services out of California. The owner James Martin designed my site several years ago and has made my requested changes promptly. He was a good communicator.

However, I am having great difficulty contacting him now. Emails are returned with auto-responders, suggesting to call his office phone number. Then his office number goes to voice-mail and after leaving my messages, no one returns my calls. His cell phone listed within the signature block on his website is "no longer a working number" and his LinkedIn profile is gone.

Another agent alerted me to this today. He has several websites with Intro Flare and he's experiencing the same problems connecting with him.

Does anyone know what is going on with James Martin and his Intro Flare Company? Thank you.

I will say 2 things:
1. Your footer on your site that shows they designed it, is misspelled
2. They don't appear to have created any other websites for agents which leads me to believe you're either their only customer, or you're spamming your site.

Yes, it is like he disappeared. As I stated, he designed my site several years ago. Never a communications problem until now. Do you know something current about his situation? Thanks.

----------

I will say 2 things:
1. Your footer on your site that shows they designed it, is misspelled
2. They don't appear to have created any other websites for agents which leads me to believe you're either their only customer, or you're spamming your site.

Justin, Thanks for the response. I am definitely not their only customer. He has created more than a few websites for agents. I know of five different guys who have used him and were happy. Also, the agent who told me about this today has four different websites active that James Martin of Intro Flare designed.

I see what you mean about the footer. Never noticed it before.
I have been on these forums for several years and have never "spammed" my website. I wouldn't even know how to do it!

Yes, it is like he disappeared. As I stated, he designed my site several years ago. Never a communications problem until now. Do you know something current about his situation? Thanks.

----------

Justin, Thanks for the response. I am definitely not their only customer. He has created more than a few websites for agents. I know of five different guys who have used him and were happy. Also, the agent who told me about this today has four different websites active that James Martin of Intro Flare designed.

I see what you mean about the footer. Never noticed it before.
I have been on these forums for several years and have never "spammed" my website. I wouldn't even know how to do it!

Spamming is easy, you just share a link to your website. I'm curious then, and it would clear things up for me whether you're telling the truth, what other websites have they designed? Can you list or pm me the URL's?

As far as getting in contact with them, I would write it off and just find a designer to touch up your site or get a new theme depending on the CMS (wordpress, php etc.)...

Hey Guys,

FYI, I own an IT Company and a client of ours contacted us with the same situation. We did some digging and it turns out that Jame's Martin is currently in Jail for a variety of charges. Don't count on hearing back from him any time soon.

Back