Website Feedback

So next question, should I pay to have web designer redo layout, whole or just fix these minor recommendations? I've never worked from bottom up just wanted to get something on the web. No defined plan so to speak.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I would suggest you start by telling us what is your main intention or desired outcome from this site?

If you want a website just because a business should have a site, then it's minor touch ups and poof! You have your site.

If you had your dream site what would it do for you? Lead gen? Drive inbound calls? Want it to go viral somehow?

You're asking us to tell you what to do without telling us what you want your site to do.

Have worked with an insurance website company, put one togetherness myself and my last attempt, hired off Elance. Now I have a Wordpress platform set up, just not sure how to use it. Anyways, please critique my website at Hunt Insurance Solutions | Helping You Make Informed Decisions

Good start... Suggestions:

- the images which slide in and out seem random, i.e. dont have similar look and feel. Make sure as well they are sized the same.

- Tie each image to a specific message, i.e. otherwise why have the image change. This way you can also have different calls to action for each. Can be same purpose but different message to get the same result. IOW one message might resonate with one person but not another.

- Error with Quick Connect which is causing it to display"

Quick Contact
[contact-form-7 id="28" title="Quick Contact"]

- IMHO the pink primary color seems very "feminine" which is fine if that is your target market.

And of course if doing health plans get an enrollment platform (shameless plug) like ACAExpress.com so you can put a link so people can enroll in ACA plans on their own and you get credit.

Ping back if want more help on your site.

Have worked with an insurance website company, put one togetherness myself and my last attempt, hired off Elance. Now I have a Wordpress platform set up, just not sure how to use it. Anyways, please critique my website at Hunt Insurance Solutions | Helping You Make Informed Decisions

Would have disability as a header, rather than a sub-header under "other options."
Not a fan of the color scheme.
Agree with Chumps about choice of family photo too.

Very Nice! Few Comments:
-The "Quick Contact" Forum isn't working. Just shows the HTML coding under the title.
-For Content, that needs a little sprucing up. There isn't much content at all, and if you want your site to rank get some unique content in there with some keywords your aiming to rank for.
-There is an error on the about us page, there is a broken icon between the phone numbers that should be removed.
-For the image slideshow... the transition from the last image back to the first image is a little funky. try a looping effect so it goes right back to image 1, instead of the viewer seeing all the images in between during the transition.
-As for Alignment, White Space, Design, Images... it all looks great!

Back