Website Feedback

Have worked with an insurance website company, put one togetherness myself and my last attempt, hired off Elance. Now I have a Wordpress platform set up, just not sure how to use it. Anyways, please critique my website at www.huntinsurancesolutions.com

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I'm looking at your site on my phone. It looks like it isn't loading all of the way because it is solid white on the right half of the page.

Have worked with an insurance website company, put one togetherness myself and my last attempt, hired off Elance. Now I have a Wordpress platform set up, just not sure how to use it. Anyways, please critique my website at Hunt Insurance Solutions | Helping You Make Informed Decisions

At the bottom right your contact form plugin isn't activated or isn't working correctly.

You also have some great content on some pages, but others have like a sentence or two.

I think your "About Us" page is fairly compelling and you may even want to use that as the main page.

You have your picture on the "about us" page but don't show your name / title. Adding your name will make things more personal and it will also remove any doubt as to whether the pic is a real person or just a stock photo.

Like so many other sites that come through here, you have no calls to action whatsoever. You'd be better off with no slider and just a static graphic on the home page with at least a quote form next to it....or even a CTA that says to call you with a big phone number.

If you don't tell people what to do on your site, they'll maybe click a few things and bounce.

The goal of a website is to make you money via leads. Too many designers make websites look like glorified business cards. Keep at it, add CTA's and build a list of keywords that you want to try to rank for and write content around those.

Your social area title in the left footer area says "Touch With Us".. I'm assuming you meant "Get In Touch With Us"

Great find!!

----------

Fantastic feedback. Thanks guys!!

So next question, should I pay to have web designer redo layout, whole or just fix these minor recommendations? I've never worked from bottom up just wanted to get something on the web. No defined plan so to speak.

Every agent/agency needs a sales funnel that starts with a call to action to optin and learn what we have to offer.

When I finally realized this my business doubled.

If you are wanting to just have something on the internet I would just use your about us page and that would be it.

Start looking at responsive themes and read about financial sales funnels.

You can spend any amount you want to get some sort of active sales funnel up and running.

Now...This is not meant to sound politically incorrect. I'm just telling you what I think (and I have quite a few sites).

Why use a non-American-looking family picture for the main picture when I assume (North Carolina), most of your clients will not be of a foreign origin.

Again...don't anybody take this the wrong way. I'm speaking from a business standpoint only.

Larry Bowa
Bowa Insurance Services
Philadelphia Pa
Service since 1949

Back