Website On Google

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hey,

So I am kind of a noob when it comes to this stuff...

I have two websites however whenever you google the name of my agency these do not appear on the top of google? You can even type in the full name of my agency and it still won't appear.

How do I go about fixing this.

Message me your website's addresses. I will give you a few ideas.

** UPDATE **

I have my SEO team working up some suggestions for you.

Last edited:
Although not step by step how to rank or anything, there is some good info in this thread.

Oops I'm too new, it won't let me post a link to the thread. Just look above in this section for the thread titled: Top Ranking for Google Places

Linda Buquet

have you tried any SEO work... one way to rank organically is by submitting your business information to citations. However one thing to look out for is NAP issues. If your information isn't consistent you wont rank high on Google.

have you tried any SEO work... one way to rank organically is by submitting your business information to citations. However one thing to look out for is NAP issues. If your information isn't consistent you wont rank high on Google.

Simply by submitting your "profile" name address phone number to these citation sites you can get some serious ranking with little work. Especially if your in a less competitive area.

You are 100% right about the Nap even if it is one digit or variable off it will hurt your ranking. Do the Nap the same way EVERYTIME!!

Back