Website

Well, the same guy who did all the work on this site is going to be working on mine next, so we'll see how that goes.....

But he seems to be more then capable and up to the task, lets hope so, because my site needs a lot of overhauling!

BTW, Valdet his name.

Email him here.

Yeah, that did come out a bit on the flip side.

John does have a pretty nice looking website, it's clean and straightforward.

It all depends on what you want your website to accomplish.

I know this is an old thread, put I don't see many involving website design for insurance agents. There are many web development companies that specialize in insurance agent/broker websites. The company I work for has been making insurance agent websites for over 7 years. We make both high-end custom agent websites and lower cost "ready made" websites, which are more semi-custom than template.

Our website is Insurance Web Design - professional insurance agency websites and web marketing for agents, agencies and brokers.

I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding insurance agency websites or web marketing.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Garner
INS Digital Media
michael.garner(at)insWebsites.com

Last edited:
Michael did mine website.

I am a satisfied customer for sure.

Check out mine, the website this is............

Insurance Direct - Personal and Business Insurance and Financial Services for the Orlando, Florida area

I like the site - just one grammar error:

As regional and global opportunities opened we expanded our lines of insurance, as well as, carriers while still steadfastly maintaining our local presence.

Should read

......we expanded our lines of insurance, as well as carriers, while.....

I like the site - just one grammar error:

As regional and global opportunities opened we expanded our lines of insurance, as well as, carriers while still steadfastly maintaining our local presence.

Should read

......we expanded our lines of insurance, as well as carriers, while.....

John, Thanks for taking the time to check it out. I never was that good in English. The problem was the teacher................she was soooo good looking I couldn't concentrate!

Back