Websites from Selltermlife.com

DMM

Jeff Root at Selltermlife, makes a great offer to build a complete website for 2500.00. The offer sounds good but I was wondering if any life agents have purchased a website and if it really works as well as the offer sounds???

Jeff Root at Selltermlife, makes a great offer to build a complete website for 2500.00. The offer sounds good but I was wondering if any life agents have purchased a website and if it really works as well as the offer sounds???
If you can afford it, and are willing to follow everything these guys teach you, like writing 1000+ word keyword targeted articles at least once a week, then yes I think it's worth it. These guys know lead generation!

However, if you're not willing to put in the effort to write relevant content that will be found by the search engines on a consistent basis, then save your money and just get one of those ready made insurance template sites.

They will handle all the technical stuff, but I don't think that $2500 includes content creation. That's all up to you!

If you can afford it, and are willing to follow everything these guys teach you, like writing 1000+ word keyword targeted articles at least once a week, then yes I think it's worth it. These guys know lead generation! However, if you're not willing to put in the effort to write relevant content that will be found by the search engines on a consistent basis, then save your money and just get one of those ready made insurance template sites. They will handle all the technical stuff, but I don't think that $2500 includes content creation. That's all up to you!

^^^
Great advice.

If you aren't going to put the time and effort into the content you are most likely wasting your $$$.

I would highly recommend Jeff Root though if you are willing to put the effort in. He knows his stuff!

Regardless of where you get your site, the days of "build it and they will come" are long past.

Maintaining a website is a part-time job. If you can't write good content, or won't, then don't waste your time on anything beyond a basic Wordpress or Blogger site.

I'll add if you can't afford $2500, Google is your friend!

WP is a free downloaded.
You can get a nice responsive theme like Genesis for $99.
Super fast hosting like Synthesis starts at $47 per mo.
And for all the technical stuff, use fiver.com

I would also look at these all in one automated Content Managment System (CMS) like the Rainmaker Platform, which includes a nice responsive website.

$125 per mo. will get you all this!
The Complete Content Marketing & Online Business Solution

Jeff Root and his products are the real deal.

Yes you can build a website and host it yourself for free.

However, if you are already are an insurance agent and are relatively busy, you will save yourself a ton of time to have someone in the Insurance Space build out a new site for you.

Its best that you learn basic SEO techniques yourself and pay to have a site built.

Good Luck!

Back