What is Better: Template Based Vs. Build It for You Website

That chart just shows that everything from SEO standpoint was easy for all of us in pre-panda, pre-penguin days.

2015 was my best year ever, so there is no reason to get involved with SEO clowns trying to get 2012 back. That ship sailed. Clowns will just take your money today. Eff these clowns. $1500 month can lease me an S Class 550 without the aggravation of pissing $1500 month down a rathole. But hey, if you know someone who is not a clown I have domains just parked ready to go.

Is it your best performing year overall year or best performing for your website?

We're on the same page I dislike SEO's as much as it sounds like you do. Probably even more... I've probably spent over $150k on my website over the past 4 years. I'll admit most of it was paid to shitty SEO types that yielded little to no results. But the reason I advocate for it is because it works. Here are some reports I ran on my site:

arwergeaer_zpswegka2mj.png

asgaeg_zpsj0pezvzi.jpg

It took me a ton of trial and error but I've been working hard to build a site that generates a strong cash flow. The law of compounding interest is starting to pay off for me. I've spent the past 3 years investing pretty much all my spare income on upgrading and marketing the site and it's starting to pay big dividends.

I'll also admit that most of the money I spent was a waste. But it helped me realize what works and helped me learned how to do it on my own. Trust me man I started my business when I was 23 and was making 6 figures by 24. The temptation to buy a nice car, travel, and blow all my insurance dough on partying was great but instead I chose to invest in a something that was going to help me build a multi-million dollar agency (still dreaming of that day haha).

Look I got no skin in the game with any SEO company nor do I care if you do it or not. I actually like your current design and think its well thought out for the demographic. I'm simply trying to point out that optimizing and marketing your site is a better investment than making the site mobile responsive. I

"I didn't delete the link. It's basically a hidden link, check the page source. The guy just changed themes and didn't remove the old one. It was a decent link when I bought it 3 years ago but I guess he stopped maintaining it. This was the only example of buying links I had so I used it. "

Actually, it was mentioned on your post along with a few others (that are still there). Then mysteriously after I pointed it out, it was gone. Quite strange.

Hax :D....

Last edited:
Same thing to me. 1040 asks me to state income not number of generated leads or website visitors. You might be surprised to know they are not directly correlated.

It's different for me. I make over 70% of my income online. It's also 80% of my expenses haha...

2016 is going to be the year i diversify my marketing...

I make 100% of my business online, but more leads does not always mean more money. Sometimes it just means more work.

Sure it does when you're converting 18% of visitors into leads and closing about 20% of the leads.

I mainly sell home and auto so it can take as little as 30 minutes to close a deal. Plus I don't mind dealing with tire kickers cause I never have to meet with them in person.

Our average deal is only like $300 so I try to make sure my brokers have as many opportunities as possible. It's really just a numbers game for p&c.

Sure it does when you're converting 18% of visitors into leads and closing about 20% of the leads.

I mainly sell home and auto so it can take as little as 30 minutes to close a deal. Plus I don't mind dealing with tire kickers cause I never have to meet with them in person.

Our average deal is only like $300 so I try to make sure my brokers have as many opportunities as possible. It's really just a numbers game for p&c.

Yes, if you have a team of brokers but I am a sole practictioner. More leads for me is more work.

Back