What Makes You Trust a Website?

Yes, a real person's name and pictures. An address if there is one but a PO box is okay. Don't need a picture of the building though it helps but no phony office building pictures. A local phone number and an email address, not just a contact us form. If it doesn't have all these things it looks like they are hiding something. You have to ask what and why are they hiding.

It seems to me P&C agents include these things but most L&H agents are in hiding mode.

That was from 2013 and you edited it. Above is the whole thing. Still don't understand why agents hide from their web sites.

One reason is because they are lead aggregators.

Let's Go Blues. I'm also rooting for your Hawks since I love the competition we have with you guys, though you've had a firm upper hand.

One reason is because they are lead aggregators.

Let's Go Blues. I'm also rooting for your Hawks since I love the competition we have with you guys, though you've had a firm upper hand.

Sorry, I'm rooting for the Wild but either one is fine. Hawks lost their last four reg season games with two of those being against the Blues. Beat twice in 5 days! We just seem to have an easier time with the Wild.

He never was a velocity guy.

If you would like some fantasy baseball tips, send me a PM.

Robert K. Dibble
Manager of Dibble's Dabblers

For large companies the branding gives me comfort. For small companies personal knowledge of the business or a recommendation from a trusted source helps.

Of course it depends on what I'm buying. For low value purchases I will be willing to take a risk with an unknown business.

Back