Whats Your Favorite Website Builder?

Whats the best websites out there? I am starting my p&c agency and I would like a great website, but I don't want to pay crazy setup fees etc. I am open to any company. I just want a easy/user friendly site.

Thanks!

I have built over a dozen websites for my agency and this is how I generate leads for my 13 team members. If you are interested I can build you a Wordpress site just like this for $375.
insurancerochesterhillsmichigan.com

Jeff
[email protected]

I have built over a dozen websites for my agency and this is how I generate leads for my 13 team members. If you are interested I can build you a Wordpress site just like this for $375.

Jeff
[email protected]

Thanks, I will go check it out... I am not sure I am wanting to spend that much but I'll go look at it!

Jeff
[email protected]

Looks like the Prostyler theme to me, is it? I use it all the time.

Thanks, I will go check it out... I am not sure I am wanting to spend that much but I'll go look at it!

Honestly I would reconsider how serious you are about internet marketing and what your goals actually are. Your not going to get anything besides a sub-par digital business card with an under $400 budget.

In this price range, all you're going to get is a WordPress install and a pre-loaded theme (all which you can do yourself). But this is your business... Why would you want something that looks like you did it yourself?

There's so much that goes into a "good" website that no sane person would build you one for $400 (I don't consider a WP install building a site). In this budget range, you get jokers charging your for a 30 minute WP install with a stock theme and stock photos then suggest you host your site with godaddy for $3.50 / month if you can find an online discount code and get it for $2.99... What this really tells me is that they don't get any traffic, yet alone leads and have no idea how to run a successful website.

Allow me to demonstrate with an obvious DIY website vs. professionally done sites from a slightly more technical aspect of site performance:

Auto Insurance Rochester Hills MI >> Call (248) 707-2560 **goillini52 - DIY
Insurance Agency Marketing, Rating, and Management Systems - ITC **lrixford - Website builder
https://www.shiftins.com **me - custom solution

You'll clearly see the difference between guys that say they have 10+ websites vs a business that just has 1. Case and point.

Now, lets look at performance. A major ranking factor, according to Google, is site speed and crawl-ability. A mistake I see a lot of people make when trying to enter the website space is being fixated solely on appearance. You would assume that since the DIY site looks more basic it would have less to load hence being faster and performing better. Wrong:

1.png_zpsovnrc3li.jpeg

3_zpsrwalazqg.jpg

2_zpsfg6kehla.jpg

According to internet marketers in general a 2 second load time is considered "good", >2 sec "needs optimization", <2 sec is "fast", and <1 sec is f***ing fast. Trust me, milliseconds matter. When you're Google and have to crawl billions of pages daily (maybe trillions), they definitely play favorites with websites that allow them to do their job with the least resistance.

Although both the ITC site and my site have more graphics, functionality, and animation, both these sites are optimized way beyond the DIY site. Look how the DIY sit is almost 5x larger and loads 3x slower than the ITC site...

This is the quality you get with DIY. They are almost always un-optimized, un-appealing, and never perform.

Now what does this have to do with you specifically? Everything. Regardless of if you're goal is to start a basic site that you can direct your clients to or to generate leads, you will get what you pay for. I wouldn't want a DIY website to represent me and my business. But I guess that's just my personal opinion.

I would strongly suggest you re-evaluate your budget and call someone like Laird. I strongly endorse ITC for beginners - high level intermediates for their websites. They come out of the box looking good and ready to perform. It will allow you to get a grasp of the complexities of running a site without having to worry about things like optimization and performance, which are insanely important yet incredibly complex.

Last edited:
There is a new one that I have been working with called i-square.org they are pretty cool. Check it out!

-- To be honest I had to revisit this post. I have been a web programmer for over 15 years and carry the title of being the webmaster for over 6 of the top affiliate brands on the Clickbank market place. I have driven personally over 50 million dollars in advertising dollars to various products and I know how to make a page convert.

JohnWalker had some good insight and hope you pay attention to what what he is said! I have a hard time giving advice on these types of topics without knowing what you are trying to do. If you are trying to crate a space for your unique insurance agency brand than I would give you much different advice than if you were created sales funnels and driving expensive traffic for leads.

Can you elaborate a little more on your specific needs so I can assist you better.

Regards.

Last edited:
Since my primary business revolves around web design, programming, and Internet marketing, I am probably a bit biased when I say build your own.

I use Wordpress for more than 80% of my builds. I typically use custom or semi-custom themes and a variety of plugins for opt-ins and re-marketing.

If you have specific questions, please feel free to email me or ask - I will be glad to help get you in the right direction if you want to go the DIY route, or, if you need a professional, will happily discuss your needs with you.

Back