When Submitting Fake Leads.Think Again

Pangaea

Guru
1000 Post Club
If you're going to submit a fake lead on someone's website--at least be smart enough to use a fake email.

All someone has to do is search Facebook for your email address to pull up your real name...

So 64.181.74.98/Kirk (don't worry I won't post your web address or full name), aka "Michael Briggs" thanks, but no thanks.

---------------------------------

I don't sell leads, but I find it hilarious that agents fill out forms with fake information all day long then have the nerve to complain that people sell them fake leads.

This is a Yoda inspired rant: :1arghh:

Re: When Submitting Fake Leads... THINK>

"All someone has to do is search Facebook for your email address to pull up your real name"

I wish I would have thought of that a few months ago when I got a quote request from a Mr. Iva Biggin.

I've suspected a few of my friends pulling a prank but no one ever came forward. I forgot all about using FB email search, and I already deleted the quote form. I might have busted them.

Re: When Submitting Fake Leads... THINK>

When I was working internet leads I had a service which cost like $19 a year called email finder and it would search much more than just facebook it was very useful to determine leads where fake and to request credit.

Back