Why Are my Website Leads Dropping? Someone please help

congun2

I'm the marketing director of a health insurance agency in Singapore. I had been using SEO and SEM for my marketing.

Before I was able to convert visitors to leads at a rate of 25%. Lately, it has fallen sharply, lesser than 5%. I can't afford this because google adwords cost a fortune to be using.

Can someone review my website and tell me what's wrong?

medical-intl [DOT] com

I'm the marketing director of a health insurance agency in Singapore. I had been using SEO and SEM for my marketing.

Before I was able to convert visitors to leads at a rate of 25%. Lately, it has fallen sharply, lesser than 5%. I can't afford this because google adwords cost a fortune to be using.

Can someone review my website and tell me what's wrong?

medical-intl [DOT] com

I'm happy to offer what I can.
May I first ask, you said your convert rate is dropping, how are you tracking visits? Are you just tracking paid visits? Is it possible that your SEO/SEM efforts have caught the attention of bots and you are seeing a lot of bot traffic? This would skew your numbers and if you start to make SEO efforts, you will defiantly see a spike in bot traffic.

I'm happy to take a quick look at your site, if you'll share the domain? I will see what I can and if I see anything, I will simply tell you and let you know how I would go about correcting it. I have 0 desire to do any of that type of work anymore.

He shared it but I doubt it's legit. We don't get many Singapore Health Insurance Agencies around here and he's probably just looking for clicks.

The dead give away is the 25% visitor conversion rate he claimed. That would an unbelievably monumental accomplishment for a website. Especially one that sells insurance.

The dead give away is the 25% visitor conversion rate he claimed. That would an unbelievably monumental accomplishment for a website. Especially one that sells insurance.

It isn't hard to get 25% of my PPC visitors to convert.

My conversion numbers from all sources is lower.

By conversion I mean that they left their name, contact information and the information necessary to work up a quote.

If I get 20% or less, I pull or change the ad. I've never done over 30% for any meaningful length of time.

Back