After 25 YEARS In the NAVY! I Am Starting a New Career!!

Hello, everyone.

My name is Brian and I retired from the US NAVY in 2008. Served in desert storm and desert shield, Afganistan and Iraq with the marines as their "doc".

Blessed by the Almighty, I retired safe and sound.

The bad news is that the same year I retired the 2008 depression, pretty much wiped out my personal 401k. For the next 7 years I have been looking for a new start and now I am newly licensed as a 2-20.

I now live in Orlando, Florida with my beautiful wife and two kids. I am hoping this forum can guide me as I start this new path. I would appreciate any assistance i can get.

Thank You

Brian

Welcome Chief! Lots of great info here and most of the gurus will take time to answer newby questions. Grab a beverage of choice and read old posts. Use the search function. You may come up with a question you hadn't thought of before.

Seems you are a P&C guy, but if you are in need of a little entertainment, wander over to the FE forum. The stuff the FE guys go through is something else.

I served during DS/DS myself although not to your extent. AF Weather guy in the desert in the rear with the gear. Thanks for putting it on the line to help our guys and good luck in your new career.

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Hello, everyone.

My name is Brian and I retired from the US NAVY in 2008. Served in desert storm and desert shield, Afganistan and Iraq with the marines as their "doc".

The bad news is that the same year I retired the 2008 depression, pretty much wiped out my personal 401k. For the next 7 years I have been looking for a new start and now I am newly licensed as a 2-20.

I now live in Orlando, Florida with my beautiful wife and two kids. I am hoping this forum can guide me as I start this new path. I would appreciate any assistance i can get.

Thank You

Brian

Ahoy! Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your service! ctg's right about the FE Forum being entertaining. Best of luck to you!:yes:

Hello, everyone.

Thank You

Brian

Welcome aboard Doc.

Lee

Hey Brian,
I just joined this forum myself. I was in Navy onboard USS Paul ff-1080, decommissioned now. Got out as an OS1. Did active duty for 4 yrs and reserves for about 10. I started in the insurance business back in 1999. Own my agency here it Tampa, Fl Mintco Financial

Welcome to the insurance business, if I can be of any assistance let me know.

Lloyd

Back