Bankers Life

kodiak

Been in the insurance industry for 6 years and looking for a different company to represent their products.I have been a captive agent and had no problems with the company and was doing well but looking to see what else is out there. Can anyone fill me in on Bankers Life and their comm schedules.

Been in the insurance industry for 6 years and looking for a different company to represent their products.I have been a captive agent and had no problems with the company and was doing well but looking to see what else is out there. Can anyone fill me in on Bankers Life and their comm schedules.

You've been in the business for 6 years and you'd consider working for Bankers Life?:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

I know nothing of them been working for same agency until new management started micro managing and making us spend 20 hrs in office every week. Please elaborate about Bankers or could you suggest better company's to pursue.

I know nothing of them been working for same agency until new management started micro managing and making us spend 20 hrs in office every week. Please elaborate about Bankers or could you suggest better company's to pursue.

First do a search of the forum for Bankers Life.. There has been too much info posted to be repeated here..

If you dont like micro - management, then bankers life is not for you

What company and/or products are you selling now ?

Comp schedules for which products/states ?

I'm in Ohio and not contracted with any life company's as of now. I'm selling some health and hate it. Just looking for advice on company's to sell for captive or non captive.

I'm in Ohio and not contracted with any life company's as of now. I'm selling some health and hate it. Just looking for advice on company's to sell for captive or non captive.

Bankers pays about 1/3 the comp. of fully independent agents for the same products. I don't have their current schedule.

You can read the posts about their reputation. I don't think they are a very good place to start. Anything else would be better, IMO.

Bankers pays about 1/3 the comp. of fully independent agents for the same products. I don't have their current schedule.

You can read the posts about their reputation. I don't think they are a very good place to start. Anything else would be better, IMO.

If only that was their only problem.

Back