Boston Mass Age 60 BRAND New at FE

phoward

Hello Everyone,

First timer here. As new as new can be. I just got my Life License last month. I am hooked up with a friend/agent. He is going to teach me everything about FE.

Wish me luck on this new adventure. Is age 60 a good age to start a new adventure?

Hello Everyone, First timer here. As new as new can be. I just got my Life License last month. I am hooked up with a friend/agent. He is going to teach me everything about FE. Wish me luck on this new adventure. Is age 60 a good age to start a new adventure?

My dad is 61 and just got his license. He will be starting next month...I happen to think he has a great trainer.

Hello Everyone,

First timer here. As new as new can be. I just got my Life License last month. I am hooked up with a friend/agent. He is going to teach me everything about FE.

Wish me luck on this new adventure. Is age 60 a good age to start a new adventure?

Do you think 60's too old for a new adventure? I don't.

Welcome to the Forum.

Hello Everyone,

Boston University grad here - lived on Bay State Road off of Comm Ave, five minutes from Fenway Park.

More than 50% of my agents are 50+, with several 60+.

You are in good company!

Welcome to the area. I'm in Arlington, and if you come across any Medicare/Health Insurance questions or anything that you and your friend don't know the answer to, don't hesitate to contact me.

Boston University grad here - lived on Bay State Road off of Comm Ave, five minutes from Fenway Park.

More than 50% of my agents are 50+, with several 60+.

You are in good company!

Another BU grad here. Do you ever get back up this way?

Hello Everyone,

I think that if you want it, you can do it. You're only as old as you feel.

Welcome to the area. I'm in Arlington, and if you come across any Medicare/Health Insurance questions or anything that you and your friend don't know the answer to, don't hesitate to contact me.

Another BU grad here. Do you ever get back up this way?

Frankly, I hated BU for the most part. College was NOT what it was cracked up to be (at least for me).

However, I'd love to do a few days in Boston in September during the season change; walk through Back Bay, eat at the Brown Sugar Cafe north of campus. Had some good times with the wife when she was up here.

The one thing I wish I would have done different up there was study abroad more; stayed in London (during the 2005 Tube bombings), but would have loved to do a semester or two in New Zealand, Australia, etc...

Frankly, I hated BU for the most part. College was NOT what it was cracked up to be (at least for me).

However, I'd love to do a few days in Boston in September during the season change; walk through Back Bay, eat at the Brown Sugar Cafe north of campus. Had some good times with the wife when she was up here.

The one thing I wish I would have done different up there was study abroad more; stayed in London (during the 2005 Tube bombings), but would have loved to do a semester or two in New Zealand, Australia, etc...

Brown Sugar Cafe is as great as always. My wife works right around there, so we go there when we can.

I have an old Army buddy who is a barber in Arlington. He's about 70 now but has been cutting hair since his retirement from the military. Those old fashioned barber shops (getting rarer) are good places to mine for Medicare clients.

Back