Experienced Agent, Looking for Drill & Skill Partner(s)

JoshuaFinancial

Hi everyone,

Thanks, first, to all the posters from whom I've learned. I wish I could say I've been one who has contributed, but so far, I have not (although I will).

It's said that ALL mastery of ANY art or skill comes through repetition.

I'm looking for sales skill drill & practice partners for mutual skill-building/reinforcement. Just mutual professional development, not an established class or training program.

Do you want to practice and prepare BEFORE speaking with prospects? Do you want to become a master of the craft of selling? Me, too.

Wouldn't you rather develop mastery through repetition with a professional colleague than practice on your prospects? What kind of soldier or athlete or musician or actor would try to develop skills in front of an audience? Unprofessional, that's what kind.

Sales experience not required. Most important is GREAT ATTITUDE, and commitment to mastering your tongue and your emotions. commit 30 minutes a day to a phone-based seller/buyer role play. If you can role-play a prospect, we can build from there. And if you're experienced with a great attitude and desire to achieve mastery - awesome!!

Right now I'm working from home and so there are no colleagues around me with whom I can work on skill & drill.

I've been in sales about 17 years - financial products only about 5 years - with extensive training in Sandler (which is primarily a close before presentation/solution, avoiding "free consulting.").

HOWEVER - I have recently committed to a phone-based health insurance agency, and Sandler is less effective as a process (at least, it is the way I've tried to implement it).

I'm working to UNLEARN some of my Sandler and to MASTER another technology, especially more "traditional sales" closing techniques.

It would be a pleasure to meet like-minded professionals, learn, grow and excel with you.

Interested in exploring this? Love to meet you!

Reply via email to: joshua at joshuafinancial dot com

Sorry I can't insert a hyperlink until 20 posts.

Back