Freedom Equity Group

Let me start by saying I am licensed here in Florida and have been appointed with numerous companies over my career, and worked with many great people in the industry.

I would be extremely careful with the Freedom Equity Group. They are recruiting here in Florida. They set up their agency license in October 2012 - seven months ago. Their literature suggests improbable returns for customers and commissions for agents, but never any details.

Their website says they've been in business since 2002, but both their Chairman of the Board and CEO have only had insurance licenses in their home state (CA) since 2006. If you Google said chairman, Ron Bloomingkemper, one of the things that comes up links him to a company in Texas that was selling water that purported to cure cancer. That company was sued by MD Anderson Cancer Center to stop falsely claiming that MDACC endorsed its product.

Do you see where all these little bits and pieces are going? Not towards a solid company that you want to lend your name and/or reputation to in my opinion, especially since their business model is going to involve you selling products to your network of friends/family/colleagues. This smells very much like multi-level-marketing, just using insurance as the carrot instead of miracle water or any other product you want to substitute.

Florida Agent,

Can you point me in the direction of the information you just mentioned? I am a recently licensed producer and am looking to work independently. I know of someone who has an ANICO contract through FEG, but I know nothing more than that.

I would really like to get more information for myself and for others.

Thank you!

My personal opinion, Stay far away from FEG or anyone trying to recruit you to them. I know agents that have been hurt working with them financially.

Explain. How did they get hurt financially?

I think you shouldn't make comments like that with substantiating them. Others may disagree.

Last edited:
Explain. How did they get hurt financially?

I think you shouldn't make comments like that with substantiating them. Others may disagree.

I had about 100 agents in my downline and my upline moved them under himself. I wrote all three heads of the company about it and they didn't care, brushed it under the table. The company also say you will get paid generational overived on agla business, even states it on their paperwork, but when asked where my overides are. There response is that they don't pay on generational overides and it is something they are working on. Yes they do pay you direct on some companies if you are lucky, but commissions are always messed up. I would also stay clear of United Solutions Group Same thing, except these guys use you to build for them and take your warm market. They don't care one thing about your sucess. I am not just some agent, I was a director level with the company.

Back