Freedom Equity Group

Lou

Expert
Pa
Hello everyone this is my first time on insurance forums, can any one give me advice on "The Freedom Equity Group"

You might want to break it down (if we're talking about fegcorp.com) and then look up the various elements

Missed Fortune (Doug Andrew is pretty much the originator of the concept)
U First Financial and the Money Merge Account

They appear to be an FMO with a twist. How you apply network marketing techniques, I'm not sure. If you understand the individual components, you would also know that they directly conflict with each other (specifically, Missed Fortune and the Money Merge Account).

I'm surprised they haven't thrown "Equity Key" into the mix. They probably will. Hope this helps.

Thanks Mr Bill for your information, allthough Im am licensed a few annuity companies, I have never got into this market, I've done alot of medicare, and I recently got on my own and have been working to sell final expense over the phone and door to door, Ive been in the business 5 years, its tough being on your own when you dont have alot of money for leads.

Thanks Mr Bill for your information, allthough Im am licensed a few annuity companies, I have never got into this market, I've done alot of medicare, and I recently got on my own and have been working to sell final expense over the phone and door to door, Ive been in the business 5 years, its tough being on your own when you dont have alot of money for leads.

Which Annuity companies are you contracted with? The reason I ask is that some companies offer you support from day one. Another avenue may be to find a good marketing piece to send out to your current medicare clients. PM me is you would like some additional info.

I know this is an old thread but why start a new one:

FEG is beginning the recruiting road in Florida. I went to a meeting and all they spoke of was building a team, ye the iul product is the main reason but they want the agents to bring potential customers to the recruiting meeting. They will then take the "customers" into another room, talk them into getting licensed and selling themselves the iul product that they initially wanted, build a team and sit back.
WOW IF IT WAS JUST THAT EASY.

Our team is working with FEG......love it contact me at [email protected] so I can send you info....I can't post url's yet....

They have products that only 9 insurance companies have and more are coming......
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sounds like you went to a bad recruiting event......The choice is yours to build a team or not.
Victoria, stop the SPAM. You deleted a bunch of SPAM posts earlier today (or they were deleted for you by the mods).

See if you can bring some value to the forum without SPAMMING and PIMPING your services outside of the "Offers" section.

Last edited:
the person was asking about FEG and I was answering. What is wrong with that?
Don't play like you're dense. Don't engineer every post to lead to something you're selling or recruiting to and all will be well. I see you've made other posts that aren't in violation, so keep up the good work!

Victoria, stop the SPAM. You deleted a bunch of SPAM posts earlier today (or they were deleted for you by the mods).

See if you can bring some value to the forum without SPAMMING and PIMPING your services outside of the "Offers" section.

You may want to delete or change the email address you quoted. No reason to give a spammer any more traction.

Rick

Back