Glad to Be a New Member

djackson

Hello,
Glad to be a member of the forum! Please feel free to use me as a technical resource. Currently, I am a cyber security analyst with over 20 years experience in network engineering & security. Ask me any questions on technology or security and if I don't have the answer I am sure one of my colleagues will.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums. Now.... see that monkey below you? I'll give ya 5 bucks to hack his system and make him stop that infernal laughing.

Hello,
Glad to be a member of the forum! Please feel free to use me as a technical resource. Currently, I am a cyber security analyst with over 20 years experience in network engineering & security. Ask me any questions on technology or security and if I don't have the answer I am sure one of my colleagues will.

Welcome - OK, I'll take a shot... How might New York's new cyber security regulations that dramatically increase compliance requirements (and scheduled to take effect tomorrow) impact insurance agencies in that state? Assume regs like this would be a boon for cyber security analysts, as insurance-related businesses will need help complying with the new regs?

----------

Oops - just came across your post in this other thread that covers that topic:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/general-insurance-agent-discussions/new-york-cybersecurity-regulations-effective-march-1-2017-will-impact-financial-providers-including-law-firms-insura-t87123.html

Glad you found the other post. In the event, you ever have cyber security questions feel free to send me a message I am here to help.

Back