Hello Everybody, Great Site!

DeadSlash

Expert
I am the Director of education for an expanding insurance school. I have been licensed since 2008 and I have been training since 2009, doing PLE courses since 2011. I maintain my licenses and certifications, but I have not sold insurance for 3 years now. I make my living as an instructor. I was a contractor until I accepted my current position in April of this year.
I consider my current position my dream job, as I really enjoy what I do, and I get to fly around the country to do it!

In the spring time, we will be looking for instructors to do some PLE classes, so if you teach Life Health and Accident, or Health and Accident and live near Reno, Denver, Phoenix, or Dallas and might be interested in some extra income, shoot me a PM!
(Might be looking for NC too, not sure what city though, and it’s about a 25% chance.)

Great site, seems like a decent community!

I am the Director of education for an expanding insurance school. I have been licensed since 2008 and I have been training since 2009, doing PLE courses since 2011. I maintain my licenses and certifications, but I have not sold insurance for 3 years now. I make my living as an instructor. I was a contractor until I accepted my current position in April of this year.
I consider my current position my dream job, as I really enjoy what I do, and I get to fly around the country to do it!

In the spring time, we will be looking for instructors to do some PLE classes, so if you teach Life Health and Accident, or Health and Accident and live near Reno, Denver, Phoenix, or Dallas and might be interested in some extra income, shoot me a PM!
(Might be looking for NC too, not sure what city though, and it’s about a 25% chance.)

Great site, seems like a decent community!

When I read your 1st line, I thought Trump had named you to his Cabinet.:laugh:

When I read your 1st line, I thought Trump had named you to his Cabinet.:laugh:
I actually laughed out loud in real life. Usually when people type "lol" it isn't literal.

----------

You may want to stay away from the FE section then:D
Is it bad? No worries there, I don't do anything with FE's. Kinda wish I did, lost my Mother in September and it was almost 15k when all was said and done. That included buying 4 plots though.

I actually laughed out loud in real life. Usually when people type "lol" it isn't literal.

----------

Is it bad? No worries there, I don't do anything with FE's. Kinda wish I did, lost my Mother in September and it was almost 15k when all was said and done. That included buying 4 plots though.

He means that the FE Forum's a rowdy bunch...I spend most of my time there. It's much more entertaining. Lots of smart assed remarks and fights. Give it a try, you might like it.:yes:

Sorry to hear about your mom.

He means that the FE Forum's a rowdy bunch...I spend most of my time there. It's much more entertaining. Lots of smart assed remarks and fights. Give it a try, you might like it.:yes:

Sorry to hear about your mom.

Thanks. Holidays are a bummer this year :/

I'll probably stay out of the fray, I'm pretty sarcastic, and I want to make friends here. This is going to be "professional" me.;)

I'm a professional smartass.:yes:

I only dabble, not quite pro.

Do you know if you can change the title of a post once it is posted? I was trying to change the title of my post in the pre-licensing forum to "Is this a good place to HIRE instructors." because the first title implied I was looking for one to teach me, no employee. I can change it on my screen, but the title remains the same. I don't want to repost if I don't have to...

I only dabble, not quite pro.

Do you know if you can change the title of a post once it is posted? I was trying to change the title of my post in the pre-licensing forum to "Is this a good place to HIRE instructors." because the first title implied I was looking for one to teach me, no employee. I can change it on my screen, but the title remains the same. I don't want to repost if I don't have to...

Hahaha, I remember that thread, I'm the one that joked with you about not being able to pass the test after 6 years. I don't know how to change the title, but this guy would. He's the techie guy for the Forum.

Insurance Forums - View Profile: valdet

Back