Hello Everyone..I Am New to Life & Health Insurance

Greeting everyone,

I absolutely love this forum. I found it very resourceful and helpful in some concerns I have for insurances. I have been following this forum for a while and today I finally joined and thought I would say hi. I am new to insurances with no sale experiences, but I am willing to learn new tasks and skills. Currently i have life and health license in MN, but I am not with any companies yet because I found it hard time to find a company that would hires part time agent. I was once told by a friend who joined this insurance company based in California that I could work for them as a part time independence agent (work from home) back in May of 2016, first they sent me the application and I finished it overnight and ready to send it in. But the manager said he got too busy and asked if I would wait so I did, till now still no answer and that's 5 months of waiting. So I assume it's no good. Does anyone know any company that hires part time or work from home with entry level experience in insurance? I am also willing to take P&C licensing exam if the company sponsors.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my post, have a wonderful day! ;);)

Back