Hello Fellow Agents :)

Lainey

Good morning,

Just wanted to introduce myself here. This is the beginning of my 3rd year in the business and I hope to learn a lot from this forum. I don't know how it took me this long to realize there was such a wonderful place online to share information in this industry, but I'm glad to have found it.

More than anything, I hope to find suggestions for prospecting, lead generation, marketing, and making a name for myself. Clearly, this is the most challenging part of this business. I've invested quite a bit of money over the past two years and had some successes, but I've also had some expensive lessons about what doesn't work. The fact that most agents don't last more than 2-4 years makes me a little nervous because I love this business and want more than anything to be one of the few who not only survive, but who thrive.

I look forward to getting to know others here. Hopefully this will be a great year for all of us!

Elaine Sedlock (Lainey)
:)

Good morning,

Just wanted to introduce myself here. This is the beginning of my 3rd year in the business and I hope to learn a lot from this forum. I don't know how it took me this long to realize there was such a wonderful place online to share information in this industry, but I'm glad to have found it.

More than anything, I hope to find suggestions for prospecting, lead generation, marketing, and making a name for myself. Clearly, this is the most challenging part of this business. I've invested quite a bit of money over the past two years and had some successes, but I've also had some expensive lessons about what doesn't work. The fact that most agents don't last more than 2-4 years makes me a little nervous because I love this business and want more than anything to be one of the few who not only survive, but who thrive.

I look forward to getting to know others here. Hopefully this will be a great year for all of us!

Elaine Sedlock (Lainey)
:)
Welcome to the Forum!

Most agents don't make it 1 year so you are doing better than most.

Are you independent or captive with Transamerica?

Thanks. I'm captive.

Hey Lainey, congrats on your persistence in the business. If you enjoy serving families that's an awesome thing!

Have you ever considered going independent to see if other business models & tools might help you with prospecting and attracting more clients?

Health insurance
Matching 401K
Pension plan
Bonuses
Marketing materials
E&O insurance
...and more I can't even recall right now.

Back