Hello And...goodbye I Guess?

raindog308

Joined a couple weeks ago and posted a reply to this thread...

general-insurance-agent-discussions/lifehealthpro-producersweb-brands-mags-shuttered-t87711.html

It was "held for moderation" which isn't surprising since I'm new. But a few days went by and it never appeared in the thread.

I used the Contact form to ask a mod what happened but never got a reply.

A few days after that, I tried the contact form again. Still no reply. And yes I did put my email address in the box.

Still hasn't shown up so...not sure what to conclude from that. But life is short, so... :1tongue:

Joined a couple weeks ago and posted a reply to this thread...

general-insurance-agent-discussions/lifehealthpro-producersweb-brands-mags-shuttered-t87711.html

It was "held for moderation" which isn't surprising since I'm new. But a few days went by and it never appeared in the thread.

I used the Contact form to ask a mod what happened but never got a reply.

A few days after that, I tried the contact form again. Still no reply. And yes I did put my email address in the box.

Still hasn't shown up so...not sure what to conclude from that. But life is short, so... :1tongue:

Well, hello and I guess good bye.

I've learned from online communities that you need to learn to let go of isolated incidents like that or online forums are not the place for you. You may want to give it a chance - that would be my 0.02!

Back