Hello! New User Intro.

indienoise

Guru
100+ Post Club
So I manage a buy here pay here used car lot in SC. Decided to get into p&c as it just makes sense, and NOBODY i know of is cross-selling in this way. I wanted to go independent, but quickly met with the roadblocks many of you have. I placed an ad on craigslist and wound up getting together with a nationwide agent and we set up a Titan storefront at the car lot. Nationwide products have actually turned out to be a success for me, and NW allows us to place some business directly with other carriers through III so it turned out to be a win all around. I am in my 19th month and am doing pretty well, and still get some new business through cross selling but am getting to the point I'd like to set a real marketing strategy so here I am. Some good insights on here so far, let me just say thanks for all the ways you guys have already and will help in the future.

That's a really interesting idea.
There is a lot of info here to get your marketing moving. In you still probably have some opportunity to combine your content marketing between the two ventures.
Good luck to you

Back