Hello from Philadelphia

Hello everyone. My name is Sean Zayon. I am a Independent Benefits Consultant from Philadelphia PA.

I currently am in the Supplemental/Voluntary Insurance sector with Aflac. I am looking to partner with brokers as well as expand my product selection for my clients and prospects.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to talk about any business opportunities.

Hey Sean! My name is Jason and I'm right outside the Philly area(Ambler). I sell life insurance all over Philly, Bucks and Montco. My clients occasionally ask me about health insurance/disability and supps...I'd be glad to have you as a source. I'll pm you my contact info. Give me a shout!

Hey fellas - I'm an independent insurance broker doing a lot of life, disability and group benefits.. We're also a GA with Ameritas Life. Our office is in Feasterville and I'm always looking to partner up with other solid producers and see what we can bring to the table and scale up our business's mutually.. I'm Looking to make a big push with individual health ins during this years open enrollment and looking to parlay these clients with other products. I don't do P&C... I'm also interested to discuss opportunity!! And it's nice seeing some local brokers/agents on this forum..

----------

Jason - are you independent?

Back