Hi...I'm the New Guy..from NJ

ABAInsurance

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello All!

I'm so glad I stumbled onto this forum. I researching some ideas to drum up business and looking at designing flyers and I came across this site. I did some browsing and looks like I will call this place my new home.

I have been an agent for a year, I currently work as an independent agent with my Mother-In-Law, who has been in the biz since 2009. She started from her home and now 4 employees in total.

We deal with Personal/Commercial auto, homeowners, workers comp, payroll, etc. We have recently been appointed direct with Metlife & American Strategic.

If anyone in NJ/NY area want to connect, don't hesitate to contact me.

Hello All!

I'm so glad I stumbled onto this forum. I researching some ideas to drum up business and looking at designing flyers and I came across this site. I did some browsing and looks like I will call this place my new home.

I have been an agent for a year, I currently work as an independent agent with my Mother-In-Law, who has been in the biz since 2009. She started from her home and now 4 employees in total.

We deal with Personal/Commercial auto, homeowners, workers comp, payroll, etc. We have recently been appointed direct with Metlife & American Strategic.

If anyone in NJ/NY area want to connect, don't hesitate to contact me.

Hey, Im also from NJ and i saw that your agency is in Fair Lawn, i used to do some work with an agency up in Fair Lawn. I work over at Insurance Office of America.

Back