A HUGE 'howdy' from Texas!

Robbie

For those of you who have never been, there is more to TX than cattle and ranchers, btw!

Hey there, I'm Robbie, new to the forum and new to insurance.

I just passed my Property and Casualty licensing exam two days ago and am looking forward to interviewing with some agents in a couple of weeks. I will be lurking in the P&C forum for a while to look for some great interviewing and salary negotiation tips. If you know of any off the top of your head, feel free to post them below!

I am a self proclaimed internet marketing whiz and will mostly be contributing valuable information on the Leads forum to hopefully enlighten and entertain. Expect several case studies since I plan to use a lot of my internet marketing knowledge to generate leads in my local market. If you have any specific online marketing questions, feel free to PM me.

I spent the whole day lurking around the entire site yesterday and like what I see, there is a ton to learn and plenty of friends to make.

For those of you who have never been, there is more to TX than cattle and ranchers, btw!

Hey there, I'm Robbie, new to the forum and new to insurance.

I just passed my Property and Casualty licensing exam two days ago and am looking forward to interviewing with some agents in a couple of weeks. I will be lurking in the P&C forum for a while to look for some great interviewing and salary negotiation tips. If you know of any off the top of your head, feel free to post them below!

I am a self proclaimed internet marketing whiz and will mostly be contributing valuable information on the Leads forum to hopefully enlighten and entertain. Expect several case studies since I plan to use a lot of my internet marketing knowledge to generate leads in my local market. If you have any specific online marketing questions, feel free to PM me.

I spent the whole day lurking around the entire site yesterday and like what I see, there is a ton to learn and plenty of friends to make.

HEHEHE...I feel my inner moonlightandmargaritas wanting to come out...Sam..I will resist the urge...:D

Back