I Am Late with It...but Here It is

ARus

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Illinois
Hi everybody,

I am licensed from 10 years and actively do business from eight. My turning point was when an A+ company hired me as employee. I paid for it with a lot of stress, but took a lot of knowledge when left. Last four years I have small insurance agency and pretend to have my niche already. It was a struggle. Obama helped me a lot. You know what I mean.

Happy to meet all of you here and share experience and learn. The learning process in this business doesn't end for sure.:laugh:

Hi everybody,

I am licensed from 10 years and actively do business from eight. My turning point was when an A+ company hired me as employee. I paid for it with a lot of stress, but took a lot of knowledge when left. Last four years I have small insurance agency and pretend to have my niche already. It was a struggle. Obama helped me a lot. You know what I mean.

Happy to meet all of you here and share experience and learn. The learning process in this business doesn't end for sure.:laugh:

It's about time...better late than never. So, you am licensed from 10 years. I am licensed from 33 years. What kind of employee insurance company hire you as? Why pretend you have to niche? O'bama help all insurance agents a lot. Welcome to Forum. You know what I mean. :)

It's about time...better late than never. So, you am licensed from 10 years. I am licensed from 33 years. What kind of employee insurance company hire you as? Why pretend you have to niche? O'bama help all insurance agents a lot. Welcome to Forum. You know what I mean. :)

That hurt my head....funny, but it still hurt my head.

Back