Introducing David Prisco - Philadelphia, Pa. Life Insurance Representative

Hello everyone,
I would like to take some time to introduce myself. My name is David Prisco and I have been a life insurance agent in the Philadelphia, Pa. region for over five years and in the life insurance business for over 10 years. During this time, I have been able to meet with a wide range of clients and help design policies around their insurance needs. In addition to typical term life, I have helped design whole life and indexed universal life products that provide tax free retirement income. Even though I've been around for a bit, I still have a lot to learn and look forward to hearing what you all are doing with your business and clients. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Last edited:
With the title of the thread, I was expecting the announcer to say, "and playing Point Guard, Daviiid Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiscooooooooo!:laugh:

David, do you mind if I give myself a Thumbs Up?

That's the 1st time I've given myself a Thumbs Up, because I think it's silly to give one to yourself.

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. Worst part is, I really wasn't sure what the thumbs up thumbs down thing was. I created the post and it didn't list so I clicked on the green thumbs up thinking that was me giving my approval to post. Oh well, live and learn! At least I was able to give you all some laughs. Ha.
If you don't mind me asking, where to I go to add my state flag, PA, to my profile like you guys have?

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. Worst part is, I really wasn't sure what the thumbs up thumbs down thing was. I created the post and it didn't list so I clicked on the green thumbs up thinking that was me giving my approval to post. Oh well, live and learn! At least I was able to give you all some laughs. Ha.
If you don't mind me asking, where to I go to add my state flag, PA, to my profile like you guys have?

You need to download the "insurance forum store" app. You get 5 cents for every post you make. I believe it costs $7 for a state flag. You can use "post credits" or cash to purchase. I wouldn't waste your money though. You will be better off spending your post credits on lead purchases. Once you reach 1k posts you get half off of every thing in the store. Hope this helps...

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. Worst part is, I really wasn't sure what the thumbs up thumbs down thing was. I created the post and it didn't list so I clicked on the green thumbs up thinking that was me giving my approval to post. Oh well, live and learn! At least I was able to give you all some laughs. Ha. If you don't mind me asking, where to I go to add my state flag, PA, to my profile like you guys have?

Welcome again David. Glad to know it was not ego that lead to the like.

You need to download the "insurance forum store" app. You get 5 cents for every post you make. I believe it costs $7 for a state flag. You can use "post credits" or cash to purchase. I wouldn't waste your money though. You will be better off spending your post credits on lead purchases. Once you reach 1k posts you get half off of every thing in the store. Hope this helps...

Welcome again David. Glad to know it was not ego that lead to the like.

Thanks for the info. I agree, buying leads would be worth more than a state flag.

And no, not an ego trip. Ha. More inability to work the internet. :D

Hello everyone,
I would like to take some time to introduce myself. My name is David Prisco and I have been a life insurance agent in the Philadelphia, Pa. region for over five years and in the life insurance business for over 10 years. During this time, I have been able to meet with a wide range of clients and help design policies around their insurance needs. In addition to typical term life, I have helped design whole life and indexed universal life products that provide tax free retirement income. Even though I've been around for a bit, I still have a lot to learn and look forward to hearing what you all are doing with your business and clients. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Welcome aboard David! If interested, PM me for a list of people to avoid around here.

Back