Introducing Myself New To the Group

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to take a brief moment and introduce myself to everyone. I am a new insurance broker. Just got my Property and Casualty license recently. My background is in construction. I've been a Union Carpenter for the past five years and recently decided to make a career change as my body does not want to hold up. So I decided to get licensed and complete my college degree with an internship at a Insurance office located in Los Gatos, Ca. I use this forum for a ton of research. I had helped a Broker start up a new office in an industry that I had little knowledge about. I went to school to become a professional airline pilot. However, decided that I did not want to take that path. Fell back into construction then got introduced to one of the newest insurance based products call LegalShield, providing affordable legal services and identity theft protection. Realized that this product complements very well with insurance after setting up a few offices as general agents. Decided to put my tools down and build a successful book of business. I am currently learning a lot and basically self teaching myself to build a successful office from scratch. All your Ideas are much appreciated. We are currently working with Eclipse and wondering if any one of you have heard anything about it or using it? Searching through the forum I don't see much information on it.

Good to meet you all.
Trevor Nadler

Last edited:
Back