Looking for a Remote Case Manager Position

R. Paul Aguirre

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi all. I have been a Life, Health and Annuity licensed case manager for the past 7 years with a general agency. The company is doing some restructuring and my department is moving out of the county. Do any of you know any shops that employ remote case managers?

Hi all. I have been a Life, Health and Annuity licensed case manager for the past 7 years with a general agency. The company is doing some restructuring and my department is moving out of the county. Do any of you know any shops that employ remote case managers?

The best case manager I know are at Pinney in Roseville, CA "picnic" here on the forum. Crump also has case managers one office is in Sacramento

The best case manager I know are at Pinney in Roseville, CA "picnic" here on the forum. Crump also has case managers one office is in Sacramento

Thank you, I checked the Crump website and they use a recruiter. I applied even though there are no listed remote case manager positions.

Just a thought but hit up the larger Life companies. I know many have remote underwriters and I believe case managers.

Good luck,

Lee

Thanks Lee, I have spent time with case managers, underwriters and account execs at carrier functions. The case managers at carriers make squat- I know of at least one carrier that uses temps. Then they wonder why agents do not want to use their services anymore.

Back