Lynneat

Lynneat

I'm new here as of today. Trying to get understanding of mycare and insurance that excludes you in Ohio. They say medigap but she is too young. Supplemental but ? must cover like part a and b does as is their interpretation...I am lost. need to maintain traditional medicare medicaid for her. She needs her meds, not a formulary. I opted out to keep medicare but they took it anyway...now have to do it again I'm told. I just want her to keep her benefits/providers and meds as promised. she is a severe case...cannot role with punches like I could. Am I in the right forum to ask?

I'm new here as of today. Trying to get understanding of mycare and insurance that excludes you in Ohio. They say medigap but she is too young. Supplemental but ? must cover like part a and b does as is their interpretation...I am lost. need to maintain traditional medicare medicaid for her. She needs her meds, not a formulary. I opted out to keep medicare but they took it anyway...now have to do it again I'm told. I just want her to keep her benefits/providers and meds as promised. she is a severe case...cannot role with punches like I could. Am I in the right forum to ask?

Sounds like you are looking everywhere except for the right place. You need a good knowledgable Medicare Insurance agent that handles supplements, Advantage Plans and Duals. You should be able to connect with one here on the forum. But you will also get a lot of private messages from unsavory ones.

Back