New to the Business, New to the Forum

cindy_cor

Hello everyone!

I'm a brand new H, L & A agent, without any experience whatsoever in the insurance industry. I'm glad that I found this Forum because I've already learned quite a bit about the business by lurking in the background and reading the posts. And, I might add, I've laughed a lot as well because some of the members have a great sense of humor. Anyway, thank you for taking time to teach us newbies about the business, for entertaining us and for wanting us to succeed. I can just hope that one day I will be able to help someone else by posting my words of wisdom and experience. Adding a few wise cracks in the process can't hurt either ;)

Cindy

Wise crack will start as soon as I get some knowledge, confidence and sales. Still feel like a fish out of water. Or, in this case, like a fish in a fishbowl :swoon::nah::err:

What type of insurance do you plan on specializing in? Once you know that, go to the Forum that covers that. Then you might be able to find someone who can either mentor you or give you tips on how to succeed.

Back