New Final Expense Agent Looking for BEST IMO

Hello Seasoned Veterans,, I'm relatively new to the insurance game & wanted to put my toe in the money pool selling FINAL EXPENSE TELESALES !! If anyone could be kind enough to give me some advice on the best IMO to work for that offers quality free or inexpensive leads & reasonably high commissions, I would be forever greatful !!

Much Appreciated,
Tom Moore
currently licensed in Florida only

Hello Seasoned Veterans,, I'm relatively new to the insurance game & wanted to put my toe in the money pool selling FINAL EXPENSE TELESALES !! If anyone could be kind enough to give me some advice on the best IMO to work for that offers quality free or inexpensive leads & reasonably high commissions, I would be forever greatful !!

Much Appreciated,
Tom Moore

Unicorn IMO might be one to consider.

Much Appreciated,
Tom Moore

I would look up Jeff Root. His group is doing some great things with phone sales.

Much Appreciated,
Tom Moore

I think this is what you're looking for...DIG's your man. He want agents with just a little experience so he can mold you into a FE Telesales Machine.:yes:

Home - Daviso Insurance Group

Much Appreciated,
Tom Moore

Look up Ryan Caras at EFES. Their TM dept goes by another name than EFES but he would be the guy.

Much Appreciated,
Tom Moore

As an independent or in a call center?

Much Appreciated,
Tom Moore

If your looking to do telesales I'd recommend adding ALOT more states to start, but are you looking to work independently or out of a call center

As an independent

Imos that specialize in it are few and far between since majority don't understand how Fe telesales work ryan caras runs the telesales division called complete senior benefits at Efes but as far as I know of he is not taking on new at home agents at this time. Todd at Daviso insurance group also deals in the telesales arena so you might have a shot with him but almost for certain they both will tell you to get more states before they even contemplate adding you to their team.

Back