New to the Forum from Georgia

Buffy

Hello Everyone,

I am glad the forum exists because I have been trying to figure out how I was going to gain the knowledge needed to get started in the insurance industry. Just shy of 3 years before I retire from my job and wanted to sell insurance afterwards. I have my life, health, sickness, property and casualty license and trying to find part-time work until retirement. After retirement, I will work full-time until I cannot go anymore. I like to work. Nobody wants a part-timer so far. Well, I will manage. Again, I am glad to be here.:)

Hello Everyone,

I am glad the forum exists because I have been trying to figure out how I was going to gain the knowledge needed to get started in the insurance industry. Just shy of 3 years before I retire from my job and wanted to sell insurance afterwards. I have my life, health, sickness, property and casualty license and trying to find part-time work until retirement. After retirement, I will work full-time until I cannot go anymore. I like to work. Nobody wants a part-timer so far. Well, I will manage. Again, I am glad to be here.:)
Welcome to the forum Buffy.

Back