New to Insurance

ksimon

NJ
Hi all,

I've been simply watching conversations and learning from you all for a bit now. However I believe it's time to say hello! I'm currently licensed in both life, series 6 and working on health as we speak. Looking to continue to learn a lot from you all, as you are a wealth of information.

Hi all, I've been simply watching conversations and learning from you all for a bit now. However I believe it's time to say hello! I'm currently licensed in both life, series 6 and working on health as we speak. Looking to continue to learn a lot from you all, as you are a wealth of information.

Hi, welcome! What made you get into the financial business?

Well I was introduced to some basic concepts about money and I was amazed that I wasn't taught this in my infinite years of schooling, so I embarked on a journey to teach people about this stuff. A rather noble cause lol

Theres alot of things that shouldve been taught in school such as how to change a tire and this thing called taxes, but of course learning calculus and the arts took precedence as well as learning how to dissect and analyze a Shakespearean play.

Getting off topic but welcome to the dark side!

Latest posts

Back