New Member Intro

Hello! I'm Dana Callahan from Tampa Bay Area, FL. I've been with Aflac for just over 6 months, so still a baby in the field.

Recently joined with MD-Plus Assurance programs. A totally new way to look at our medical options.

Looking to connect with others in the field to continue learning. I am new to this career arena as my background is education; family health and safety, as it relates to childhood development into the school age years.

I look forward to learning enough to become active in sharing my knowledge with others. For now, I'm afraid I will be a sponge on other's input. I will also have my radar out for those posts selling an SNG.

In personal life I spend my time enjoying the blessings of living in FL. I love kayaking, camping, and biking. I finally discovered the excitement in attending live music concerts. Never went as a kid/young adult, but spend now much time finding my favorites and the thrill of snagging primo seats. I have two school age kids that keep me busy. And I've been keeping up with the pace using the at home workout programs and challenges. And I love photography....so thankful for digital and immediate gratification. Old enough to remember the 35mm and not knowing what you had until you developed it.

I think I'm properly following the rules on signature line. If moderators can advise me if I need further clarifications.

Dana
facebook.com/TheDominoEffectHealth
thedominoeffecthealth.md-plus.com/

"Recently joined with MD-Plus Assurance programs. A totally new way to look at our medical options."
A totally new way to look at MLM?

Hello, Pcbinsurance!

I was unaware of your reply. Not sure the message you are wanting to get across.

However, yes, it is MLM. I am an MD-Plus member and use the services for some of my medical visits, and with it, I am able to share this option with others, and receive compensation on their participation. It's a great way to maintain my health, without wasted time in the dr office, and a great way to "see" a doctor when I am traveling. If I can share this convenience with others who appreciate that time savings, and mobility of service.....I'm there. It's a good system and growing quickly with other companies starting up, now, as well.

I have two kids, and sometimes, the risk of a walk-in dr visit with all those other germs in the office is just as risky as staying home. When I recognize the illness as a repeat illness with clear symptoms, I will opt for the phone service.

Recently, I've been suffering with all the symptoms of allergies turning into infection. I was about to call my primary tomorrow, Monday (since this has always been my direction when i thought antibiotics might be required). I really don't have time with a busy schedule this week heading out of town. Then I remembered I have my new option to use the call in service. So now, not only will I avoid the risk of walking into a dr office filled with contagious patients, I can call, ON A SUNDAY, and get a consult with a dr. I can keep working on my daily routines should there be a wait for a call back, and not miss a beat in my weekend with the family.

I'll post again after I made the call, and let you know what happens. I'm feeling pretty excited to have this plan.

Thanks for posting to my hello intro.

I'm now 9 months into my new career with Aflac. I've been learning much, and already seeing the benefits start to pay off for the individuals I have signed on with the Aflac programs. I still consider myself a rookie in the industry, but look forward to more learning and sharing with others.

Dana

Hello! I'm Dana Callahan from Tampa Bay Area, FL. I've been with Aflac for just over 6 months, so still a baby in the field.

Recently joined with MD-Plus Assurance programs. A totally new way to look at our medical options.

Looking to connect with others in the field to continue learning. I am new to this career arena as my background is education; family health and safety, as it relates to childhood development into the school age years.

I look forward to learning enough to become active in sharing my knowledge with others. For now, I'm afraid I will be a sponge on other's input. I will also have my radar out for those posts selling an SNG.

In personal life I spend my time enjoying the blessings of living in FL. I love kayaking, camping, and biking. I finally discovered the excitement in attending live music concerts. Never went as a kid/young adult, but spend now much time finding my favorites and the thrill of snagging primo seats. I have two school age kids that keep me busy. And I've been keeping up with the pace using the at home workout programs and challenges. And I love photography....so thankful for digital and immediate gratification. Old enough to remember the 35mm and not knowing what you had until you developed it.

I think I'm properly following the rules on signature line. If moderators can advise me if I need further clarifications.

Dana
facebook.com/TheDominoEffectHealth
thedominoeffecthealth.md-plus.com/

What, no walks on the beach? Sounds like a singles ad.

Welcome to the Forum, and good luck.:laugh:

Back