Newbie Introduction

kourtney48

Hey Forum, Kourtney here and I have been in the insurance realm now for these past couple of years. I'm currently running Final Expense with Transamerica...and it's been great....just need more leads to see. So...I'm looking to really grow my biz.....that's why I'm here......If your true to the final expense realm and have grown your biz year over year.....I would love to gather your knowledge so I can use your experience in my business. Hit me up if this message pertains to you.

Hello...when I say realm..I just mean the world of insurance. It's a interesting world, and I'm just looking for the tools to survive in it. I've noticed some agents that have become extremely successful in Insurance and there has been other agents that have come and now looking to change careers. So I'm looking to learn and discover the methods to become a successful agent and have good business.

I currently do life but most of it is done over the phone utilizing Phone signatures... I have also transitioned to health insurance with all the new opportunities with the new health care laws. I utilize a marketing platform with unlimited Life and Health leads as well as live transfers.

How many times are you going to spam about this? Are you here to contribute or promote katalyst?

Back