Newby FE Intro from Lone Star State

joredbud

Howdy from East Texas y'all

This forum is a bevy of solid insider info and I thank all the big guys and gals for sharing their insight.

I've been lurking about trying to find info on transitioning to a full time, part time telesales FE agent.

Recently my career path turned towards home and now I find myself back in East Texas spending time on the family ranch.

I spent June and July 3 traveling throughout the southwest seeing a few clients, working a case with an agent and writing some articles on life insurance and retirement challenges. I spent about a month on the beach reflecting on my career. Now I find myself feeding our cattle, mending fences, planting a fall garden, bush hogging and tearing **** down and up with our tractor.

Settling does little to describe my desire to transition to a more passive marketing practice. I want to work 3 days a week for about 5 hours on the phone with people who want to buy something. Is this completely nuts?

I've been talking with MGAs/IMOs that say they can deliver the goods for me. I'm getting contracted with as many companies as possible and following the boards to glean some nuggets of knowledge.

I'm a sponge ready to soak up what you all are pouring into the pot of info.

Thank you in advance - Jo

This forum is a bevy of solid insider info and I thank all the big guys and gals for sharing their insight.

I've been lurking about trying to find info on transitioning to a full time, part time telesales FE agent.

Recently my career path turned towards home and now I find myself back in East Texas spending time on the family ranch.

I spent June and July 3 traveling throughout the southwest seeing a few clients, working a case with an agent and writing some articles on life insurance and retirement challenges. I spent about a month on the beach reflecting on my career. Now I find myself feeding our cattle, mending fences, planting a fall garden, bush hogging and tearing **** down and up with our tractor.

Settling does little to describe my desire to transition to a more passive marketing practice. I want to work 3 days a week for about 5 hours on the phone with people who want to buy something. Is this completely nuts?

I've been talking with MGAs/IMOs that say they can deliver the goods for me. I'm getting contracted with as many companies as possible and following the boards to glean some nuggets of knowledge.

If you want to work 15 hours per week taking orders, Final Expense is not the market for you. You may want to slow down on your contracting efforts with FMO's that tell you this is possible.

Not sure the ladies will appreciate being referred to as "Big Gals"...:no:

I have absolutely nothing to add that will improve your situation, good luck.

"Not sure the ladies will appreciate being referred to as "Big Gals"..."
Everything is bigger in Texas. In East Texas, they are even bigger than big.

Hi Jo. Since you mentioned you are looking to soak up info that is being offered on the forum, I have some recorded webinars that I've done with insurance agents on what they do to generate insurance sales over the phone that you may be interested in. You can request the ones that you are interested in at the following link:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Back