Please Welcome Me, I'm a Newbie

Welcome both of you. I think you will enjoy the wealth of knowledge here on the forum. I am still learning myself. I wish you both the best of luck.

Lots of newbies on this thread! Please tell us a little bit more about your area(s) of specialty - what products are you selling to what demographics; what are some of the biggest challenges you are facing starting out?

Lots of newbies on this thread! Please tell us a little bit more about your area(s) of specialty - what products are you selling to what demographics; what are some of the biggest challenges you are facing starting out?

Yes please tell us. Most of us can learn by your questions. And welcome to the forum cheryldkt.

My specialty is guaranteed issue whole life insurance offered through employer groups via payroll deduction.

For 20 years, I built a sizable book of business through another agent. I didn't control it and he ended up selling his stake. After trying to work with the new people in a lousy situation, I decided to walk away and start up on my own from scratch.

I'm currently rebuilding my book of business. One of the things I'm looking to do in my new role is to create a distribution network through agents across the country.

My search for where agents "hang out" online led me to theses forums which I was completely unaware of.

I've created a website as a hub of operations and on the agent side am considering putting together some guides in text, audio and video format but haven't settled on how to go about doing that just yet.

Hi, please welcome me i'm new to the forum and look forward to learning from all the experts out there!

:idea:
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here... :)

----------

Welcome. I am brand new to the site as well.

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us. Enjoy the site and best success as you restart.

----------

Hello I am new to the forum and looking forward to learning

You've come to the right place. Glad you're here! Enjoy... :)

I'm new as well and looking forward to building relationships with other professionals here on the forums.

Back