Screenwriter Seeking Mentor

Hello,

I am a graduate film directing student at UCLA, and I am currently in the middle of writing my first feature film. I think the main character is an insurance adjuster, but I know very little about the profession. I am looking for an adjuster with which to correspond regarding the in-and-outs of settling a case of suicide. If there is a more appropriate thread for this post, a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Zach Marion

Hello,

I am a graduate film directing student at UCLA, and I am currently in the middle of writing my first feature film. I think the main character is an insurance adjuster, but I know very little about the profession. I am looking for an adjuster with which to correspond regarding the in-and-outs of settling a case of suicide. If there is a more appropriate thread for this post, a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Zach Marion

Since you're at alma mater I have to respond.

You will have more luck contacting a life insurance company and asking to speak with an adjuster. I don't know if there are any domiciled in Los Angeles but there should be several in California.

Hope that helps a bit.

Rick

"I am looking for an adjuster with which to correspond regarding the in-and-outs of settling a case of suicide."
Good luck with your movie. It sounds like it will be riveting and thought provoking.

"I am looking for an adjuster with which to correspond regarding the in-and-outs of settling a case of suicide."
Good luck with your movie. It sounds like it will be riveting and thought provoking.

I'll buy a ticket.

Back