5 in Iowa

I wonder how long this will continue before a formal Congressional investigation is launched? HHS leadership is still working. Haul them in before Congress to answer questions under oath, like the IRS commissioner was this week.

Notice that no one can confirm that anyone has enrolled through the healthcare.gov site. You can purchase directly through the CoOpportunity website which is probably where these five got signed up.

I almost got through the healthcare.gov site got all the way through to confirm everything I entered was correct for the subsidy then it froze/crash Had to start all over. To that point was 40 minutes didn't even get to see the plans.

I am still waiting on getting an account created...I get to where they send me a link to verify my account and when I do I get a screen that says I took too long. I literally hit submit, then go to my email tab and hit refresh and the link shows up and click it. Maybe three seconds.

Lol use Internet explorer. Firefox and google do not play nice with the website

That sucks I can't get back In Only 3 1/2 years to get This to work shouldn't be a big surprise

Back