Anyone Out There?

timsip

Guru
1000 Post Club
I know of at least two other Iowa agents that have been active. Who else is on top of things in the Hawkeye State?

Born, raised, educated, got my chops in insurance in corn country. GO HAWKS! ('88)

Livin in wheat country now.

Sorry Tim, been busy the last couple of days with kid's softball and getting the house ready to sell. I'll catch up on the goings on soon...

Wanna buy a nice 3 bedroom in Urbandale?

Sorry Tim, been busy the last couple of days with kid's softball and getting the house ready to sell. I'll catch up on the goings on soon...

Wanna buy a nice 3 bedroom in Urbandale?

Where you moving to? I plan on moving west sometime, but further than Urbandale. We are planning on Lake Panorama!

We're staying in Urbandale...just downsizing a bit.

Was just over to Springbrook State Park a couple weeks age...

We've always wanted a lake home, Okoboji's too far for a weekend. Panora would be perfect.

Brand new to the forum but not to Iowa! Anybody else prospect door to door much?:1arghh:

I have never D2D. Network. Less time consuming, better relationship building, more persistent business. And you feet don't hurt at the end of the day. And you can do it in your under britches. And you can do more business. In your under britches.

I have never D2D. Network. Less time consuming, better relationship building, more persistent business. And you feet don't hurt at the end of the day. And you can do it in your under britches. And you can do more business. In your under britches.

Isn't that what the FE guys are complaining about prospects doing business in their under britches :l

Back