Anything on Iowa Rates?

I figured they want navigators to door knock I will. I will just hit the bushes when I see a senior lol. I have two live radio calls i also have 50 tecorded commercials that will start playing the last week of sept into oct my boss bought tv commercials. I'm going to do a half hour segment on the Obama care and how it affects everyone I have Been canvassing business the last 2 weeks. If they don't offer I tell the owner I would love to set up a time starting in oct to help his employees and to see if we can better his position

----------

Just canvass trail or parks everyone gets the second cheapest silver plan for free lol

That is a lot of marketing money! I hope it pays off! Best of luck to you!

What part of Iowa are you serving?

We serve Western iowa NE neb an SE sd I personally don't do sd Actually I have a pretty sweet deal with the radio station I get two live call commercials a week and have banked my recorded commercials till now I have no idea what my boss paid. The radio pays for itself I get a sale or two every month from it during the summer and got 20 MAPD last season from people calling me

----------

I'm working on a hotel that all employees have individual policies. If I get it its 45 employee sale

What does co op even pay lol We are working on getting a separate ga contract so I haven't even looked at commission yet

$38 PCPM. Not bad. I would prefer a PMPM structure, but it sure beats 4%! I heard BCBS out in SC I think is paying $28 PMPM. Now that is compensation.

I don't know how much info you have on CoOpportunity, but I have some notes from a webinar if you are interested.

I sat in the the webinar they are definitely a player in both iowa and Nebraska. All I can say is split applications. Put husband on one plan and the wife on another

----------

The people that comment on the Des Moines registrar are freaking loons .... I don't know how you guys work on that side of the state. How pissy re they going to be hen they actually are going to have to pay something

I know...I am trying to post to KCCI and The Des Moines Register articles to try and correct as much as I can. Of course no one responds because it's based on facts and not scare rhetoric. KCCI for some reason isn't showing my posts as far as I can tell, but there is a lot of idiocy there too.

Like I said I feel for ya

----------

What's Coventry going to do for commission keep us on our current schedule or change it I have a call in because I got an email today telling me to fill out my ffm Id along with my exchange certificate.

I haven't heard yet....but I am tying up other loose ends. This one will lay itself out; I have marketing strategies to execute. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Back