Anything on Iowa Rates?

CoOportunity's commission structure is much better than Coventry, but if Coventry's rates are lower, how can an insurance agent justify enrolling someone in CoOp rather than Coventry? Damn...I was really hoping CoOp's rates would be better than Coventrys.....

The secret is in the networks. I agree with your assessment of the comp, but as anonymous has suggested, it might benefit both you and the client to look at strategies of signing the families up for multiple plans by splitting them up. For instance a low cost copay plan might be beneficial for the mother and children since children tend to visit the doctor more often with infections and illnesses, but for the father an HSA would be a good fit depending on medical needs. Don't forget the HSA contributions lowers the MAGI as well and puts the family in a better position subsidy wise. Now you have a very justifiable reason to split into two applications to benefit the client and in turn you get comp on both applications.

Your goal is 250 apps? Does that include working some medicare AEP apps or just
focusing exclusively on the new under 65 plans? I'm shaking my head wondering how I am going to do both...

Just Obama care I have 50 lined up for ma that have to move I'm sure ill pick up a few more For us that work with co op 250 contracts means over 9k on monthly renewals not to mention any ancillary products you may get

----------

So three of our 4 local stations plus the paper have all given really bad info on what's going to happen. But don't worry you friendly navigator with 30 hours of extensive training can help give you more wrong Information Help sign you up for a plan you don't understand so sometime next year you can complain it doesn't pay for anything

Back