Anything on Iowa Rates?

Geez watching what's going on in DC right now....is this all gonna be for naught is the Pubs succeed in this spitting match? It all boils down to who is gonna blink first!

Geez watching what's going on in DC right now....is this all gonna be for naught is the Pubs succeed in this spitting match? It all boils down to who is gonna blink first!

It is interesting how the two deadlines coincide...the gov shuts down and Obama Care opens at the same time....hmmm

Coventry is a yearly 200 per contract They are just advancing commissions yearly much better than one time like I had thought

So what you are saying is that it's 200 initial and renewal? Due to their crap comp I haven't paid much attention.

BTW, the first business I have scheduled has 13 that want to sign up...Do that three times per week each week between now and 12/15 (ten weeks), I think I can live with that income for 2014! Heck, even with Coventry's less than stellar comp that is still a decent payday.

Tim, do you really have that many small businesses lined up already? If so, I'd like to know how you are doing your marketing. Also, I haven't heard much about Coventry, have they even released their rates yet? I am still finishing my certifications and hadn't heard anything from my broker on Coventry so I was just wondering....

Back