LeadPod?

Hunter

Expert
Anyone know much about them? From what I understand they will call any leads you give them for free and charge you for a warm transfer into the agency. Anyone tried them?

Think about this for a moment.

Why would anyone give you something for free unless there is more to gain on the back end? Ask yourself this.

How much are you really paying for those "warm transfer" leads?

How good are they?

My guess is you will not close any more of the "warm" leads than you will leads from any other source that costs a lot less than these.

I did it for 2 or 3 weeks... what a joke, if you dont answer the phone because u are on another call or in the restroom guess what? You just paid a dime... u have a lead call in because your contact info was sent to the client, and leadpod call them and it transfers... u paid another 10 bucks.... u give up total control of your leads.... since u must sit and wait for the transfer just call the dang things yourself.... it is a total waste of money and u give up complete control... also they do nothing but transfer, they dont qualify a dern thing

Think about this for a moment.

Why would anyone give you something for free unless there is more to gain on the back end? Ask yourself this.

How much are you really paying for those "warm transfer" leads?

How good are they?

My guess is you will not close any more of the "warm" leads than you will leads from any other source that costs a lot less than these.

You ONLY pay IF they transfer them to you...in other words if they call and dont get the opportunity to transfer the call...you dont pay.

Why wouldn't you call your own leads?

The only reason why you would do this is because they will call for you up to X amount of times. If they get 2 people more than you would on the phone and you dont have to pay a staff person to make the calls it MIGHT be a good idea.

I know very little about them. I was simply asking if anyone had used them. If you havent used them...no problem. If you have I would like to hear from you.

well... about the 9 times.... if it takes 3 days to make the 9 calls.... or 4 which is more like it.... someone else(you the agent) who can call at different times (example: the number provided is a cell phone, u hear that the client is on the other line because of the beep that cell phones make when he other line is in use, u can call it back in 5 minn.) will get the sell b4 leadpod gets it and when leadpod calls they will always try their hardest to transfer u just got yourself a dead 10 transfer..... like i said.... u give up complete control.... it's a joke

also if you have several numbers to call... u can call all of them .... my experience with leadpod is they call only one number.

remember.... i used them, i went tru all this

well... about the 9 times.... if it takes 3 days to make the 9 calls.... or 4 which is more like it.... someone else(you the agent) who can call at different times (example: the number provided is a cell phone, u hear that the client is on the other line because of the beep that cell phones make when he other line is in use, u can call it back in 5 minn.) will get the sell b4 leadpod gets it and when leadpod calls they will always try their hardest to transfer u just got yourself a dead 10 transfer..... like i said.... u give up complete control.... it's a joke

also if you have several numbers to call... u can call all of them .... my experience with leadpod is they call only one number.

remember.... i used them, i went tru all this

Thanks...that is what I was curious about. Anyone had a different experience?

Leadpod is a good service for agents. I have been using them for about 5 months. The service works like it should it you have quality leads going in to the system. I spent way to much money on leads with companies that leadpod was transfering to me for a averge lost of 18.00 a lead. I sure myself and other cannot afford to lose that much on hundreds of leads that dont turn out to be sales. Get a good lead source or two, then consider using Leadpod. My closing ratio on transfers is 1 for every 3 transfers made. If I hadnot made so many mistakes before using crappy lead sources and losing thousand of dollars, I would send a tone more leads to them.

Jordan, I have the best lead source in the U.S..... filtered out the arse..... i am grandfathered in with my old lead service.... I get what no other agent can get.... it still didnt work.... like I said ..... complete waste of time and money

Back